Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Dentist Appointment

Yesterday Cody had Tucker come in for his first dentist appointment. I really had no idea how he would react to this. I tried to take Tucker to the dentist before we moved from Maryland in May - and well, let's just say we didn't even make it to sit in the chair. The nearest pediatric dentist that our insurance allowed us to go to was the dental school, and no offense to the school, but I wasn't going to haul Tucker down there for what would have ended up being several appointments.

We arrived at Cody's office and Tucker had his finger puppets in hand. Cody, I mean Dr. Calderwood, put the movie Cars up on the ceiling. Tucker was perfect and now is cavity free. Great job Cody and thank you Tucker for being so good!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

OH my gosh savannah was a nightmare with her first dentist trip!! Thank goodness she didn't have any cavities or we would be in real trouble. Cole was pretty ok, they mostly just poked around. how neat to have your daddy be your dentist!!

ang said...

oh cute! lucky that his dad can be his dentist - WAY less stressful for everyone!

Jenks Family said...

that would be nice to have your dad be the dentist, and not having the bills would be even better.

Unknown said...

Wow....Cody even looks like a real Dentist!....LOL

Carter Family said...

I brought preston in for his first visit this week. 2 Buccal pits. boo.
Bryce

Alysha said...

How convenient is that?! I have to admit that I hated the dentist growing up, but I bet it would make a world of difference if he were my dad!

Jessica D. said...

I've been thinking about taking Connor down to the dental school for his first appointment, but now I am not so sure! Those appts do take forever! I am glad Tucker did so well!