Thursday, August 21, 2008

Heather and Dan's Wedding Day

My cute sister got married on Tuesday, August 19th in the Bountiful LDS Temple. It was a beautiful day with only a slight hangup or two. (My aunt went to pick up Heather's bouquet the morning of the wedding and it wasn't even made! She had to wait 45 minutes for them to throw one together.)

They are a great looking couple and it was so fun to be a part of it. Mckenna waiting for them to come out.
The new couple! Mr. and Mrs. Pelfrey.
Tucker was kept entertained with the fountains. Unfortunately, when we pulled him away for pictures he wasn't too happy.

Our growing Foster family.
Spencer, Heather, Dan, me and Kevin.
Siblings.
A good shot of us at the luncheon.
Waiting at the reception. Not looking too thrilled to be there.
Heather's colors were purple and green and everyone looked great! I love the little girl dresses!
There was an open pool in the middle of the backyard at the reception. Once the evening was started I looked over and saw Tucker standing in the water with his shoes and socks on. I didn't care at that point anymore at trying to keep him out of the water, so I gave in and by the end of the night he was swimming on the stairs. Good thing I had a pair of pajamas to get him warm afterward!
One of my great friends, Dayna, came up for the reception. She clogged with Heather and I up at Ricks/BYU-ID.
My dad is in a band and so he was the entertainment for the evening (he hasn't stood in any of our wedding lines). They started doing the conga and the next thing I knew, Tucker was off chasing the back of the line.
Dancing with Dan.
Beautiful Heather!
My cousins helped watch my kids throughout the night. Cody had to work the next morning, so he flew out about when the reception was starting. (Luckily Cody's parents were nice enough to take him to the airport with the kids. It was a much needed break. As in most pictures with my kids, they just would not cooperate and SMILE! When we get the photographers pictures back I'll post those and you'll see what I mean!)
It was a great day and I think everyone had a fun time. My parents and brother and I stayed up late helping to clean up and talking. It's so fun being able to come back and see family and friends that I haven't seen in years. Heather and Dan are off on their honeymoon now and I flew back with the kids to Colorado last night. Thanks Mom and Dad and Mickey and Cerola for putting up with us for 2 weeks! We had so much fun!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a beautiful wedding!! Heather looked lovely - her dress was awesome. Tell your mom I really liked her black and white dress too - so cute! My wedding colors were purple and green as well... brings back wonderful memories! :)

Lisa said...

Wow! I am impressed how fast you got all these pictures on your blog. The one of Kenna with her nose smashed on the glass is great! It was really fun hanging out so much with you guys. We had a lot of fun! I have a great picture of Tucker screaming. I will try and post our wedding pictures soon.

Alisha said...

it was so good to see you guys and to catch up! you're kids are so cute! we can't wait to see you again, and thank you so much for your gifts! i can't wait to use them!