Thursday, August 21, 2008

What were you doing on 8-8-08?

Our family flew to Utah on the 7th so that we could attend my cute cousin April's wedding the next day. I think a million other couple's decided to get married on 8-8-08 as well, but who cares, they were adorable and I really didn't feel like the temple or the grounds were out of control with people. Introducing April and Nate Nielsen.

If you know Cody, you know I have a hard time getting good, decent, normal looking pictures of us. This is what happens when you tell him to smile. : )
My dad's brother-Brian, his wife-Deeann, April, Nate, Melissa and my cousin Preston. We grew up doing so much together and it was fun to be able to be in town for the wedding.
Waiting for the bride to exit the building.

2 comments:

Katie said...

WOW - it looks like you guys have been busy. I was kinda wondering where you were. :-) So, speaking of 8-8-8 - I was busy turning THIRTY that day. Oh, I know - I'm SO FREAKING OLD. I loved all the pictures. Some very good photography in there.

Becky said...

How funny because Andy does the same thing. I have so many pictures of me smiling and waiting patiently for him to be serious. I'm still waiting...