Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Sunday Photoshoot

 I love dressing my kids up in semi matching outfits for Christmas Sunday. Like most photo sessions, this one wasn't perfect. Blake was crying and as you can see, didn't want to be there. Cole was happy and cute though.


Then, Daddy came in the room and made them all laugh and smile.
 I wanted a picture with my cuties. No one told me I was having a bad hair day. Ugh, that hair flipping out bugs me so bad. And yes, I am wearing a shirt, although it does look like I'm blended into our couch.
 
The love of my life. He indulged me with a normal smiling picture. That "rarely" happens.

3 comments:

Lettie B. said...

oh, i love that picture of all the kids smiling at Cody. Very precious.

Marisa said...

If you can call that a "normal" smile. :) Just kidding, those are great pictures, I wish we had thought to take some like that and actually I thought your hair looked good flipping out on the side, you should try it on both sides!

Laurel said...

Love that picture of The kids smiling at Cody!