Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Office Work Party

Last Friday, September 14th, we reserved my Grandpa's cabin and took the office staff up for a fall party. We had chicken, hot dogs and some yummy sides and desserts for dinner. Cody saddled up one of the horses, I think Dutchess, and we got the gator out and enjoyed a nice evening in the mountains.
Becky, Rachel, Kristi, Dr. and me. Unfortunately, RanDee and Christa weren't able to make it.
Kristi's and my kids playing on the gator.

Becky and I.

Rachel and her husband Brandon.

I rarely if ever ride the horses (I'm allergic to almost everything that sheds) and Blake freaked out earlier this summer when we tried to put him on and when Cody tried to ride with him, so when Blake got on with me and was happy we went for a little ride around the field.

1 comments:

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time!