Friday, September 7, 2012

Few days of summer fun

I've felt like a bump on a log for most of this year. I had a couple, what should I call them, energetic moments with my kids before school started again. We busted out the kiddie pool and slip n slide for an afternoon of fun.


 The next day I decided to take the kids to Wasatch State Park pond and feed the ducks. We had a bag of hot dog or hamburger buns that were beginning to go moldy. What better way to get rid of it, than feed it to the ducks.

 Our family and our friends, the Ashursts, drove up Daniels Canyon one night for a campfire and smores. Sadly, this spot we went to, Whiskey Springs, caught fire a few days later.

I've been trying to get caught up with all our latest happenings. I'm still a few blog posts behind, but it's coming.

0 comments: