Saturday, September 6, 2008

Trailer Trash Thursday


At our office we were looking for an activity for all the staff, and we decided on Trailer Trash Thursday. We closed the office early (11:00) and then dressed up and headed over to the goodwill store to complete our outfits. Dr. Miller gave everyone an allotment of $25 to finish off their outfit. The goal was to dress as trailer trash as possible. Some of the staff came up with some hilarious outfits. I'll try to get some pictures later. I went for the redneck version of trailer trash with the camo hat, john deer t-shirt, flannel shirt unbuttoned and torn jeans. I used Bryce's neighbors as my inspiration!

After the visit to the goodwill store, we then headed out for some go-cart racing, bumper cars, put-put golf and laser tag. It was pretty funny all around. So in honor of that great office day, I am recommending the song "I Will Remember You" by Skid Row as the song of the day. Oh yeah, that one has been getting played a lot on my play list lately. That's right, you all know you want to go back and dig up your 80's white trash rock tunes. Go dust off those songs from Tesla, Warrant, Slaughter, AC/DC, and Def Leppard. Go on, you'll thank me for it later after getting in touch with that side of yourself.

3 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Cody, "Trailer Trash Thursday" is just PERFECT for you!! That is a true confirmation that you picked the right office to work in :)

Carson Calderwood said...

Funny how we both had great goodwill experiences this past week.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I was an inspiration to you in so many ways. Go Trailer Folk!!!!
bryce