Friday, September 5, 2008

New Present For Cody

Update on Tucker: things are progressing smoothly. He has successfuly gone potty into his second day now. He loves the sticker chart, and enjoys his cool underwear. Heck, I even think his underwear are cool. What boy wouldn't want to wear undies with cars, nemo, Buzz Lightyear and other cool characters?

Now to the title of my post. My parents gave me $100 for graduation, and I didn't quite know what to spend it on, until last week. I was scanning Evogear.com (a great site if you want discounted ski gear) and found a pair of skis worthy of my money. Evogear gets the overstocked items that manufacturers want to unload, and Evogear turns around and sells them for way cheap. In my case, I bought a pair of new skis for $89!

How cool is that? Money well spent. I can't wait to use them in a few months! Thank you Mom and Dad!

7 comments:

Nicole M said...

Sweet new skiis! Those are beautiful. I too can't wait to go skiing! By the way, I had NO idea you were pregnant! Sorry, I must have missed that somehow but I just noticed your little counter on your blog. Congrats!!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Boo skiing! Go Snowboarding!!!

j/k...nice pick...not that i know that much about skis...but whatever!

Anonymous said...

Well Karen, if you want I can post a picture of my prized Solomon Fastback snowboard. I love it, but seeing how I have to take care of my hands now, I figured it was time to go back to skiing (unless its backcountry riding, in which case, I'll always bust out the board). The #1 injury to boarders is the hands and wrists. Not so conducive to dentists. The #1 injury to skiers is the knees. I can still practice dentistry with a bum knee!

The Skinners said...

Good job with Tucker! that is so exciting! When maddie was potty trained I was ecstatic everytime she would go.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

bla bla bla! excuses excuses!! plus BURTON rules and SOLOMON drools! =)

Anonymous said...

Heh! I think they will work for me!
Just kidding. They look great and I've always liked my K2's I use to have.
Dad

Kevin said...

That site is awesome! Those are awesome for that price and who cares that they were '05's. They are brand new!!! I think I might be getting some new ski's this year too! WooHoo!!! Thanks for the heads up!