Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Portraits of Ireland


As most of you probably know, I've been teaching clogging here in Maryland at the Teelin School of Irish Dance. Every year they have this awesome production to showcase Irish culture called Portraits of Ireland. Last year the director had me choreograph a clogging piece to put in the show and this year I've been asked to perform in the number. If you are looking for a cultural arts event on February 23rd, you should come and check it out. This year it is being held at Towson University. Check out this Promo Video to get a glimpse of what the show will be like. Let me know if you plan to attend!

6 comments:

Lettie B. said...

How fun, Lisa!

MEGAN said...

That looks like a great show! Wish I were closer so that I could attend. Anyway, I have the Nikon D80, and love it, and love photography.

Megan

Pulver Palooza said...

That is awesome Lisa! If I lived there i would go to the show.

Anonymous said...

Heh Lisa, isn't that you down the line a ways?
Mickey

Craig and Erin said...

Lisa-The show looks so fun. I'm taking my daughter Baylee to Riverdance next week when they come to SLC. for her 5th birthday. I wish she could learn a few moves from you!

Becky said...

I'm totally there! Can't wait to see you in action!