Thursday, December 23, 2010

A ton of posts!

I finally am caught up again before the next holiday! I've really got to stop blogging this way. : ) A lot has happened in the past couple weeks, thus the amount of posts. Also, I have a new craft blog for those of you that have been following my old one (www.piecesbylisa.blogspot.com). My new one is www.littlelisalulu.blogspot.com. I have made some pretty adorable hooded animal towels lately that I have on there. My cute friends Emily and Jen came up with my header and are helping me with my blog. If you ever want to order anything, just let me know! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Lisa - your craft blog is great!!! I am LOVING that Ladybug towel....Kelsi has a duck one, but she's been on a ladybug kick for a while. Maybe after the holidays I can start spending again! HA!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'm a recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick.

Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com