Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Blake 6 months

 Blake is now 6 months old and still the cutest thing ever! He smiles at everyone and has an adorable laugh. I took him in for his appointment this week and he was 16lb 11oz. (36%) and 28.25in. (95%). He is such an amazing baby that he didn't even cry when they gave him his shots. I was shocked at first and had to look at the syringe and make sure the nurse really put it in his leg. We've got one tough baby!
Blake loves his exersaucer and he's been rolling over for a few weeks now. He started rice cereal and applesauce last week and he's so good at it. With Tucker it was exactly 4 months when I started him, and I've learned with each kid to put it off as long as possible. I just wasn't ready for one more mouth to feed and mess to clean up. All the kids love Blake - Tucker informs me daily that Blake is the cutest thing and that he's cuter than his pet Squeaky. Good thing he's cuter than a guinea pig! He mainly takes a bottle now - I'm down to about 2 feeding a day (morning and night). He sleeps 10-12 hours every night and takes 2-3 naps during the day. Life is good for this baby!

0 comments: