Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Success!

I haven't taken my kids to JCPenney photo studios in 2 years. The studio's in Maryland were HORRIBLE. I mean the worst picture experience you can imagine. (I know some of my MD friends are nodding in agreement.) Anyway, 2 years ago I came to Utah for Christmas break and decided to try the JCPenney here. I bought the Portrait Club Membership and well, never used it again. Until 2 weeks ago. I realized that my membership expired on the 20th and thought, hey, why not. It could be a great way to get cute pictures cheap. My kids did awesome! I think we were done with the picture taking in 10 minutes. Enjoy my darling children who made Mommy's day by smiling on cue!




4 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they are! Glad you had a good experience to make up for all the bad ones you had in the past.

Lisa said...

I am glad you had a good experience with JCPenney. The pictures turned out really cute. The one of Aubrey is my favorite!

Carson Calderwood said...

That picture makes Cole look even more like Cody than normal.

Aaron and Melissa said...

What cute little faces!
Loved them!!!