Friday, July 25, 2008

Viva la Vida

Ah the life of a dentist. I have the greatest job ever. I get to work with my hands every day, I get to use medical knowledge for diagnosis and treatment, I help people get out of pain and have beautiful smiles, the pay isn't too shabby, and I have a 4 day work week. My weekend starts at 3:00 Thursday afternoon. Not too bad.
Today my boss Andy and I took his new Polaris Rzr up to the south side of Pikes Peak. That thing can scream around the corners. It's a blast.
We took it through stream crossings, over boulders, and up the steepest inclines we could find. At one point we even tipped it over. Here's Andy hanging loose as I got out to tip it back over.

It was a fun morning in the mountains, smelling the pines and aspens while enjoying the views and wheeling around in the Rzr.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Cody, I thought you were out there working hard to make some money? It sounds like you have a nice work schedule. Those look like a riot. Do you think we can convince Grandpa Foster to buy one?

Anonymous said...

I want one of those! Please Daddy, Please!!!!!
MC

Unknown said...

THOSE ARE WAY FUN! MY SISTER IN LAW HAS A RHINO AND WE HAD A BLAST IN IT OVER THE FOURTH OF JULY! SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE WORKING HARD! YOU OBVISOULY HAVEN'T HAD TO DEAL WITH THE HARD PATIENTS YET! THOSE ONES ARE FUN AND THIS IS COMING FROM ONE THAT WAS JUST THE ASSISTANT!

Kevin said...

I want! I want! I want!

Unknown said...

Cody, you make me want to be a dentist. Is this what dentists do during the week? I take it you got your license back from the Baltimore P.D. before you left town?? Remember the illegal "dirt bike" gangs who tool around town?
-Clark