Monday, July 14, 2008

The day has FINALLY arrived!

After months of waiting around for graduation and lately for his license to come in, Cody has officially started working! Hurray! His start date was supposed to be 2 weeks ago, but was pushed back because the NERBS (northeast regional boards) messed up on sending all his scores to Colorado. But finally the day is here. Cody is now a working dentist! I'm so proud of him and all the hardwork he put in to earn his degree. Now he can bring home the bacon instead of me with my measly clogging paychecks!

Last night we were invited to the Egberts home here in Colorado Springs. They graduated 2 years ago from dental school at the University of Maryland. They invited 2 other couples that graduated then as well. It was so fun to see our old friends and catch up on everybody's lives. The picture below is of the Adams family.
This is the Egbert family. And unfortunately I was changing a dirty diaper when the Sonntags left. Everyone looked great and hopefully we'll be able to get together often.

8 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

YAY Cody!! Mike and I were just talking yesterday, wondering how Cody was liking his job...I guess he didn't know if he liked it yet since he wasn't working yet. Well, we're happy for you guys :)

Starley Family said...

Congratulations Cody! I bet that feels so great to be busy again.

Mr. Dizzle said...

I'm not one to pass out compliments on a regular basis, but...



...congrats Cody, nice work.

Unknown said...

Wow! What a remarkable achievement. Way to go!

Holly said...

That is sweet!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! It's awesome that you were able to see those guys too! I am jealous. BTW- Lisa, Aubrey's hair is too stinkin' cute! I love the criss-cross one!

Holly

Susan said...

That is so exciting! Congrats on officially moving on in life! :)

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

Congratulations DR Cody, It is so fun to see the families in Colorado Springs. I love all of your hair-do's. I am impressed that she will sit that long. Talk to you later,
ERin

Carson Calderwood said...

Nice, wish we could have been there to party with you all!