Friday, March 28, 2008

Greatest City In America


Now, I don't want everybody at once to jump up and down for joy, but I have some great news today. First, Aubrey is walking all over the place. She is now closing doors, getting into drawers and generally being a dramatic girl. Second, I cemented my last bridge for dental school-yippee! And third, which is even more important, I bought my very last monthly metro pass today! Woo hoo! That means the end is in sight, and that I won't have to walk by street benches like this one that promote Baltimore as the greatest city in America. Maybe later I'll do a post about all the wonderful things of Baltimore-both the seriously wonderful things and sarcastically wonderful.

6 comments:

The Nielsens said...

i can't believe you're almost done. we sure are gonna miss you guys around here. maybe you can take mark and i with you. i don't know if i have another year left in me :)

AJ said...

A stay in Maryland is incomplete without a picture of these benches. Good show!

Kyle, Tiffany, and Kaiden said...

I can't believe you'll all be leaving so soon. I must admit I'm a little jealous. I bet you're so excited!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Congragts Cody! =) I am so excited to see you guys in a few weeks even though i'll be nasty and fat still...I talked to lisa and she said you guys are plannning on actually going to the BYU game in seattle...so I am going to try and convince mackay to do an extended trip so we can come stay with you guys...have room for 4 in your "house to be"?? Welcome back to the West even though i'm bummed it isn't Utah.

Lisa said...

It is a good feeling when the end is in sight! We are excited for you guys. Good luck on your next adventure of finding a house. It will be nice having you guys live a little closer even if it's not the "Greatest City In America"!

Carson Calderwood said...

We finally got our internet up and some time to check blogs. Congrats to you on buying your last metro pass! And congrats to your little walker. Can't wait until we're neighbors...erh...uhm...live in the same state ;)