Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Birthdays

Cody bought our first lawn mower on Saturday. He came right home and mowed our front yard and isn't it beautiful?! We put up our flag and we think our house looks so patriotic and awesome. It's alright to think your house is the bomb, right?!
I love having flowers and a garden. Little sprouts are shooting up in our garden and I can't wait until they are producing. One section of our garden is dedicated to salsa. We have cilantro, onions, jalapenos of different temperatures, tomatillos, and tomatoes, plus lots of other veggies. It's great!

May 24th is a very busy day for our family. It's Cody's Dad's b-day plus my Mom and sister's. We had Cody's family up for dinner and cake/ice cream.





Then the next Saturday we had my entire family up for the same thing. We all had a great time and enjoyed lots of yummy food and dessert.
Aubrey, Halle, Tucker and Mckenna playing in the back of uncle Dan's truck.

When I was trying to take a picture of the house Cole came outside and said cheese for me. What a cutie!
Heather and I are pretty much slackers in the picture area and this is our first and probably last pregnant picture together. She is due on Father's Day (June 20th) and I'm due July 17th. It's fun to see how differently we carry our babies. Soon enough we'll each be toting around little boys!

4 comments:

Susan said...

How awesome is it that you and your sis get to be pregnant together?! That's just so fun!

Autumn and Mitch said...

That is so cute that you and heather are both pregnant at the same time. I didn't know that! I would love that!!!

Nicole said...

your house is totally the bomb! so pretty! and you look so cute!!

The Skinners said...

Lisa,

You look adorable and I love your lawn! We are coming there in July! If its ok I want to come visit. I will be there the whole month of July so let me know if you want me to come before the baby or after or both! I am also coming again for Swiss days so I'll see you then too!
loves