Thursday, June 3, 2010

Keeping me on my toes

This kid sure does keep me busy. I bathed the kids last night and we'd just finished brushing Tucker and Aubrey's teeth when my phone rang. I ran downstairs to answer it and when I got off I heard water running. Running back upstairs this is what I found. Little boy sitting in sink with water on, brushing his teeth. Why do I have a feeling Cole is NOT going to grow up enough in 5/1/2 weeks? Good thing new babies come out not being able to move around. Gotta love him though!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like the kiddos are keeping you on your toes but that you guys are managing to have a lot of fun. Good luck in the next few weeks. I hope that you get a burst of nesting energy and accomplish everything you want to.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karina & John Calderwood said...

heehee

Russell said...

How helpful, not only is he brushing his teeth, but, he is bathing also! You should have no worries with the new one because Cole is already self sufficient!! That's awsome! Ask Cody again about the Elsha swilling incident. That will go a long ways in explaining Cole's behavior.

Sarah said...

Ha! That is adorable and hilarious. Baron used to love to turn the sink on when he was sitting in it.... well, when he used to fit in it :)