Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stat updates

I was finally able to get Tucker and Aubrey into the doctor this morning for their 3 year and 18 month checkups. I absolutely LOVE their doctor's office. They have a fish tank, tons of toys and each room has a theme and corresponding toys to play with. I'm so glad I don't ever have to go back to our old Owings Mills Dr. office.

Tucker weighed in at 29.5lbs fully clothed. (25%)
His height is 36.75inches (30%)

Aubrey weighed 22lbs. 150z. (30%)
Her height is 32inches (70%)

My kids are a lot smaller than I thought they were, but still proportionate for their sizes. Aubrey weighed 22lbs 4oz at her 1 year checkup, so she really hasn't gained any weight and she's only grown an inch. I guess it's alright by me though, I'm glad I don't have to lug around 2 heavy children with my ever growing belly. : )

I do have to take both kids to a pediatric allergist in the next few weeks. We know for sure about Tucker's peanut allergy and we are going to get Aubrey checked out as well. They both have prescriptions for Epi Pens.

Well, that's about it for us. We fly to Seattle tomorrow night to visit Cody's brother's family and so I can finally use my Christmas present from last year and see Celine Dion in concert. I can't wait!

Oh, and there is finally an update on Pieces By Lisa for those of you that like crafty things!

8 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

have fun at the concert...i also got all my stuff to make bows, (except ribbon...that is the next paycheck) so maybe we can get together and do some when you come over the holidays... =)

Carter Family said...

Well, I guess you can't expect much when Cody is a skinny, skrawny, little bean pole . . . er I mean macho, muscular, ripped incredible hulk, guy. Plus, you're right, it's easier to carry around two kids that are light when your pregnant than even one heavy Jackson (who now weighs as much as Preston, within a few lbs anyway), so way to count your blessings!

Amy

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

Cody-
Why don't you just come out and identify yourself- don't be ashamed of your hobbies! (go to the following link)
Brandon

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/gamer-juggles-over-30-warcraft-characters/1255554

Marisa said...

I just took Caeden in last week and he weighed 29 lbs 13 oz. withOUT his clothes!!! I have such huge kids (or at least the 2nd and 3rd), you're definitely lucky that they're light to carry with your pregnant belly!

Unknown said...

cody and fam! you're going to be in seattle?? i'm sure you guys will be busy visiting family, but if you have some time let me know. i'm here, and this city is awesome. enjoy your time even if i don't see you :)

jess a

Jen said...

It's so sad that my 9 month old only weighs ONE pound less than your 18 month old!

Amanda said...

Say hi to my hometown for us!

Starley Family said...

Looks like you guys have been busy with company! What fun! Glad to see your little ones are doing well and I love your family photo!