Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lisa Got Tagged

Lisa doesn't do tags, and neither do I for that matter. Not because we hate them, but because there are so many, and it seems like a vicious cycle of friends tagging each other. Just when you think you're in the clear, WHAMO! You get tagged again. Well, here I sit at the office in between patients and I had a brilliant idea. Lisa was recently tagged by some family, so I thought I would fulfill Lisa's tag obligation for her. I'm such a thoughtful, sweet husband (you can thank me later babe). Here goes, Lisa's list:
8 favorite TV shows:
Chuck
The Office
Gossip Girls (so trashy, she loves it)
Army Wives
Friends
That 70's show
Heroes
Sports Center

8 things she did yesterday:
Slept in as her husband left for work
Dressed her kids up in snow clothes to play outside
Researched Treadmills
Put the kids down for a nap
Helped her husband make enchiladas for dinner
Scolded the kids for fighting
Watched a stupid movie, Speed Racer
Got uncomfortable sleeping in bed because of massive belly, went to sleep on couch

8 things she looks forward to:
Having the Fosters over for Thanksgiving
Going to Utah for Christmas
Getting a new fridge
Giving birth to new baby boy
Being able to sleep on stomach again
Hanging out with her amazing husband
Having a yard someday
Going snow skiing this winter (ok, so that one is definitely mine)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
Olive Garden
Cafe Rio
Wingers
Lemongrass Thai Restaurant
PF Changs
McCormick and Schmicks
Arby's
Rock Creek Pizza :)

8 Things on her wish list:
Treadmill
New Couches that you can't see the foam insides
New entertainment center that doesn't smile at you
New dresser where the drawers actually roll out w/o the bottom falling off
Road Bike
Trip To Mexico
New Truck (for her hubby so he'll shut up about it)
House with a yard

Husband Tag: (this will be done in first person, Lisa's perspective)
1. Where did you meet your husband? Singles ward in Chicago, Illinois
2. How long did you date before you got married? 10 months
3. How long have you been married? 5.5 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? What doesn't he do that surprises me?
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His wavy locks of hair and bulging muscles
6. What is his best quality? See #5
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Sugar lips
8. What is his favorite food? Steak
9. What is his favorite sport? Football, wrestling, wrastling, and anything outdoors
10. When and where did you first kiss? July 2002 in Naperville, Illinois on the banks of the DuPage River, wow he was/is so romantic!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Travel and be outdoors
12. Do you have any children? Two, Tucker and Aubrey, and one on the way
13. Does he have any hidden talents? wow, where do I start?
14. How old is he? 3o next month
15. What is his favorite music? Punk, Classic Rock, Alternative (anything not Celine Dion)
16. What do you admire most about him? How unbelievably talented he is. He always beats his brother at Boggle. He never ceases to amaze me with his skills, wisdom, and knowledge. Such an amazing guy.
17. What is his favorite color? Red
18. Will he read this? Probably not, he usually just skims over blogs.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! You really can read my mind. You worded everything EXACTLY the way I would have! You probably should have put Sports Center higher up on my list of favorite shows though. Oh and you know you secretly LOVE Celine Dion's music. Why else would you buy me tickets?! Love ya!

Unknown said...

lisa i love gossip girls too! and i remember those many nights of sleeping on the couch when i was pregnant. and man i love that i can sleep on my stomach again! so i feel for ya to an extent i had two babies in there! oh and thanks for the blankets!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Lisa! how can you not be into "The Hills"...that HAS to be on your list...mackay thinks it is gay, but how can you not laugh at them!

Leah and Mike said...

Cody, you are HILLARIOUS!!

Sarah said...

LISA!!! My sister Rachel gave me your blog address- I'm going to add you to my page. Your husband is hilarious- I was laughing my head off during that post. Looks like you're doing awesome, so good to see what you're up to! If you want to check me out (if you don't, I won't feel bad, you have like 200 people on you blog list!)I'm at sarahandandyfamily.blogspot.com
((HUGS!!)) --Sarah (Jerman) Collette

Kent said...

I enjoyed "Lisa's" response to the tag. He has a wonderful sense of humor.

Carson Calderwood said...

"Always beats his brother at Boggle" That really says a lot to be a little better than me. #1 and 2 in the world!