Sunday, March 6, 2016

February odds and ends

My parents and I took the kids to the boat show one evening. There were some amazing boats to look at. The kids particularly loved this BYU Mastercraft. Yeah, I was coveting several boats that night.

We had the pleasure of welcoming our good friends from dental school the Jergensen's over to our house one night. They were in town from San Diego and it was so fun to catch up with them.

Here is an image of the pills Lisa has to take morning and night. Poor girl.

Lisa has had a bucket list item for several years of walking out on one of the local frozen lakes. I took her and the kids up to Strawberry reservoir to do just that.

It was a beautiful day. Lisa was glad she was finally able to do it.

We found a scout troop that let us use their auger to dig our own hole in the ice.

Surprisingly, the ice was still over two feet thick.

Lately I've been trying to improve my hair dressing skills for Aubrey's sake. I have been trying to improve my french braid. I still have a ways to go, but it's not a bad start.



0 comments: