Sunday, March 6, 2016

Christmas 2015

Christmas season around here is always so beautiful and so fun. I captured this picture as I was leaving my office one evening in December. What a beautiful sunset.


Before Christmas I hosted a family party for my mom's side of the family.

We had a white elephant gift exchange and even had a talent show. It was hilarious. We lip synced to a song of our choice. Some people even brought props.


We got so much snow this year over Christmas break. I got a photo of our neighbor's boat buried in the snow in our circle. It felt like I was shoveling our sidewalks every 3 days for several weeks straight.

Lisa got us some tickets to go see this drive through Christmas light show in West Valley City that was really neat. The kids really enjoyed it.




Here is our traditional Christmas morning photo before the kids are allowed to open their presents.


 We spent Christmas afternoon and the next few days at the Foster cabin. While out snowmobiling we saw this weasel running around. It was cool to see him in his white coat.


The kids loved the sledding hill.


We had some great weather and tons of fresh snow to play in.




0 comments: