Saturday, August 8, 2015

Spring back track post

I've gotten behind on blogging lately, so I'm going to play a little catch up.  This past spring my dad was invited to go pheasant hunting out in Duchesne. He asked Tucker and me to come along. Tucker had just passed hunter's safety and had his own single shot 410, so he was excited to go.


Tucker loved the bird dogs. He wants a pet dog so badly.

It was a great day with my dad and Tucker. It brought back some great memories of my dad and me hunting with our dog Gunner more than 20 years ago.





We harvested several pheasants and had them cleaned to take home for some tasty dinners.

Tucker wanted to keep some of the pheasant tails to put the feathers in his room.

Aubrey really wanted to play softball this spring so we signed her up with a few other girls in our ward. She loved it.

Isn't she the cutest ball player you've ever seen?

We have also done our fair share of boating. Lisa even went out after her surgery and did a lap on her pink Radar water ski.



Despite all the chaos surrounding Lisa's tumor surgery and treatment, we still found time to have fun.

0 comments: