Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tucker's 5!!!

Tucker turned 5 on September 17th! We decided to throw him a birthday party this year. It was my first party and I had no idea what to expect. We planned for 2 hours, but those little boys just cruise through the activities and we ended 30+ minutes early.
 Tucker had a dinosaur themed party. The kids were "digging" for dinosaurs in this picture. We also played pin the horn on the Triceratops, musical bones and played with dinosaur craft foam stickers.
 Present time is always extremely exciting!
 I just did cupcakes for his party instead of making him a "cool" cake. I thought we'd have a family party later, but that never happened. I'm not complaining too much. I like making the fun cakes, but it was nice to not worry about it this year.
 After Tucker's party we had to drive down to Sandy to pick up the 4-wheeler from Cody's parents. We made a stop at my parents first so that we could give Tucker his birthday present from us. Meet Squeaky - our new guinea pig. I bought him off KSL classifieds for $20 including his huge cage, fun tunnel toy and igloo and some food. Tucker LOVES him. He is soooo into animals and he loves having a pet of his own.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I won't ever be able to look at Squeaky without thinking of the time he went pee all over me! I am glad that Tucker loves him.