Sunday, August 29, 2010

10 year high school reunion

Last night Cody and I went to my 10 year reunion from Skyline High School. It was fun to see a bunch of classmates and meet spouses, etc. I admit there were a bunch of people I didn't recognize at all and even when I asked their names, it didn't ring a bell. I guess that's what you get when you graduated with a class of around 700 people. I do know these girls. Me, Alysha, Jessica, Maquel, Danielle, Maren, and Megan.
Me, Maquel, Annie and Regan
Erin and Katie
Me (obviously), Danny and his wife Shira

There were a lot of people that I would have like to see at the reunion, but weren't there. Hopefully more people will make an effort to attend our 20 year.

2 comments:

Katie Clifford said...

I loved catching up with all of your posts! Your reunion looks like it was fun... and the kids are getting bigger and cuter! So much fun!

Sarah said...

Ohhhh, it's Danny! Looks like fun-I can't believe it's been that long! I hope I can make it to mine next year. And Blake is just the cutest thing ever-I want to squish him :) And camping looked like fun.... but I'm glad it was you and not me ;)