Sunday, August 29, 2010

Big Baby Blake

Blake has been growing pretty steadily. I wish I knew how much he weighs, but he doesn't go in for his 2 month checkup for 2 weeks, so that detail will just have to wait. After I made Blake's baby quilt I found this cute sleeper outfit. I figured I better take a picture of him in it - with his blanket -  before it was way to small.
He's getting better at holding his head up and sometimes smiles for us. I have yet to capture the smile on camera though.
I love this little guys round head. He's been a great baby and slept 7 hours last night - yahoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you cover Blakes eyes up in this close up picture, you can tell that he definitely got Cody's dome.

Bryce

Dan & Heather Pelfrey said...

He's getting so much bigger! Ethan never actually filled out that outfit around but he finally got too long for it so I had to put away all his newborn outfits (after 2 months it was about time)! Blake's adorable! Ethan is still working on holding his head up when he's on his tummy! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!