Sunday, February 28, 2010

Still winter up here

When we drive down to Salt Lake to visit family, Tucker asks me if he can wear his snowboots. Nope buddy - you won't need them down in the valley. As you can see, we clearly still have snow. Check out Tucker's little snowman - complete with carrots for a face and marshmellow eyes. All his idea!

We built a tiny igloo. Tucker was able to go and see the Klondike campout igloos with his little friend and wanted to build one as well. Mommy just isn't as good as the scouts!

I'm more than half way done with this pregnancy (20 weeks) and to celebrate - I headed to the salon and had more than 10 inches cut off my hair. I chopped my hair a few months after we were married, after I had Tucker and Aubrey and decided that I wasn't waiting for a baby to be born to cut it again. I love it and am learning how to do "short" hair. Flat irons are a lot harder to use than my trusty curling iron. BTW - 3 days 'til Mexico! Bring on the sun!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

your hair is super cute and so are you! and I love the flat iron over a curling iron so much less time! love love love it!

Amber said...

Congrats on the BOY! How exciting. Cole and Tucker will love having another partner in crime and Aubrey will find being the only little princess has its perks.

Also, super cute hair! And have fun in Mexico. I am jealous. I am heading to DC in a couple weeks with my parents and bro for my Dad's relection campaign to the Podiatry National Board but not expecting any sunshine.

Jenny Alama said...

you look so great! i'm so excited you're having a boy. and i love the short hair!

Jen said...

Your hair always looks amazing no matter what you do with it!

Katie said...

so cute! I love the short hair!!

Marisa said...

I can't believe you had 10 whole inches to cut off your hair! It grows so fast it'll probably be longer than mine before you even have the baby! I'm surprised you even need the flat iron, your hair always seems to be perfectly smooth.

Nicole said...

I love your hair! I always cut my hair when I'm pregnant. you look so cute!! congrats on another boy!!

Josh and Heidi Balling said...

Lisa, you look amazing! People will not believe you are the mother of four! Have a great time in Mexico!