Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday

I planted my first bulbs last fall, daffodils. The deer eat almost everything, but they don't like daffodils. My plants have been popping up a lot over the past few weeks with the warm weather. Sunday  morning my first bud bloomed a little. 
 We invited my parents, Grandpa Foster and Cody's sister and her husband up for dinner. Aubrey's birthday is this week so she was able to open some presents early.
 My Mom made her a darling ballet skirt and a bunch of clothes for her American Girl doll.

 My sister moved to Washington over the weekend and we were able to Skype with her for a little while.
 Chris, Kristin and Cody enjoying the outdoors.
 An Easter miracle. My daffodil bloomed for me by afternoons end. I love it and can't wait until they are all in bloom. Maybe someday I'll plant tulips, but deer love them and they don't last long around here. Hair and soap haven't worked for us yet.

1 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is thrilled and amazed that my perrineals are coming up and blooming this year! It's almost like magic!