Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cabin Time

Every year between Christmas and New Years we head up to my Grandpa's cabin above Oakley. I loved it as a kid and it's so fun to see the great times my kids are having with their cousins. They zipped around the field on their sleds behind the snowmobiles. (Halle and Aubrey) (Mckenna, Parker and Tucker)
A bunch of the adults, ok, everyone but my Mom - she was on kid duty, took the snowmobiles up above Smith and Morehouse and played around for a few hours. Unfortunately, Cody and I were stuck with a touring snowmobile that does not do well in powder. We dug ourselves out a few times before heading back to the groomed trails.
Is it just me or does my hair look like it's fiery orange?!!
Warming up by the fire.
Grandma and Grandpa and all the cousins.
Taking a ride in the sled. Aubrey isn't afraid of anything and decided she wanted to ride where Mckenna was standing on the way back up to the cabin. She told me she would hold on really tight. : )
The boys enjoying their Leapsters. We definitely need to buy the recharging system. I think we've almost been through 16 batteries in 2 weeks!

0 comments: