Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Park City Dentistry

I've been at my practice now for three wonderful weeks, and I thought that it was high time I posted some pictures of it for you all to see. It is located in the Snow Creek shopping plaza, right off the two main roads for Park City- Park Avenue and Kearns Boulevard. It is a great, highly visible location. My office is right next door to an urgent care clinic. Therefore when people run into trees on the ski hill, they go to the clinic to get their face sewn up, then they come to us to have their teeth fixed!

My office is on the end of the plaza, kind of plain looking from the outside, but oh well, I still like it. (especially the views of the half-pipe and terrain park from the windows of our office) The entrance is the door on the right of the photo (sorry I cut it off).


This is the entry way to the office, you come in the door from the right side of the photo.


This is the waiting area you see to your left as you come in the office.


This is the receptionist desk where you are greeted with smiling faces. The sign on the right is our practice logo.


This is one of our operatories. It is a very high tech office that includes a cerec machine, digital x-rays, soft tissue laser, diagnodent laser, one hour chair side tooth bleaching, intraoral cameras, tv's for patients to watch while they receive their dental treatment, and many more cool toys and amenities.


As you sit in the chair, you also get awesome views of the ski resort and the mountains. It's an amazing set up.


If you would have told me in high school that I would own a dental practice in Park City, I would have told you that you were crazy but would have been very excited at the same time. This practice is a dream come true and I'm loving it. The staff are all great and very knowledgeable. They make going to work easy and fun. Feel free to swing by some time and say hi if you are in the neighborhood. Just be careful this week since it's the Sundance Film Festival. Traffic is insane with all the movie goers and celebrities in town.

Here are a few more photos of Park City and what I get to look at to inspire a visit from you all:

A view of historic Main Street in Park City.


A view of the ski resort.

A view of the half-pipe that you can easily see from our office.
Well, that's it for now. Feel free to come up, enjoy the beauty and say hi.

16 comments:

Kevin said...

As Napoleon would say, "LUCKY". Pretty sweet set up and love the views but heck everything in Park City is pretty sweet.

Kent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kent said...

I'm getting a tooth ache just so that I can come and see for myself!

With this beautiful setup and your wonderful bedside manner, I know you'll succeed.

Nathan said...

Cody man! I am totally jealous even while having no asperations of being a dentist. Could there be a better work atmosphere?

Lisa said...

Great office. Very Park City-ish.

Unknown said...

Everything looks beautiful! I wish you were my dentist! We definitely will have to come visit you guys after we move back to Utah. It's a really good excuse to head up to Park City/Midway!

Brian and Becca said...

Your office is beautiful! I hope Brian gets that lucky when he is done with Dental School (still praying he gets in!). Congrats to your success.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

cool place...i need to get a price for some bleach for my bleach trays! =)

Leah and Mike said...

It looks awesome!! I'm glad you are enjoying it so much. Can't wait to come up and see it!

Tristina said...

WOW! Congrats. So wonderful. Next time we are in town we will have to stop by. :-)

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Very sweet set up. Nice work.

Unknown said...

looks very nice! I might have to stop by some time on my way to my mom's.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Your practice looks great!!!

Amber said...

The office is beautiful! We are excited to come visit you in PC sometime and check it out in person. Also, we just wanted to say good luck tomorrow. We are excited to hear how everything goes.

Russell said...

Nice digs! If I had any teeth left after your brother the hack got through with me I would stop in for a good drilling!!!
JK... Carson did an awsome job on my teeth! I have teeth like an 18 year old again...I may be able to start chewing my way off the leash Laruel keeps me on!

Rachel said...

congrats on the new cute baby! and your new job. i love park city. my dad has a house in midway and i always love getting away up there. its so beautiful. good luck you guys.