Thursday, November 13, 2008

Will it ever get better?

I took Tucker in to get his pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids this morning. Aubrey is in Utah with Grandparents, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to just take Tucker and not have to worry about another kid. He just still hasn't gotten the hang of it. Why don't little kids like to sit still, hold a pose and smile perfectly for the camera? (Deep sarcasm there if you didn't catch it!) I had a free 8X10, so this is the resulting picture. Not too bad, but if you could see his real smile, you'd realize why I'm not necessarily loving this picture. Plus for the first 20 minutes or so I had to get him to stop crying because he was being a baby about being there. Oh well, it was free. I'm headed back Monday morning with Aubrey to see if we can get anything worthy of putting in a frame and I'm crossing my fingers that I can get a cute shot of them together.

1 comments:

Kevin said...

Thats one of the better ones I've seen! LOL It was great seeing you guys on Sunday and hopefully again in a few weeks. Lookin' good Tucker Dude!