Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ahoy There Matey!

Yesterday and today I had my Teelin Spring Performances. Everyone did fabulous and we had a great time performing. I was able to dance with a couple of my teams because of dancers that dropped out or couldn't make the show. The pirate girls below are my best dancers. I've been teaching some of them the whole time I've lived in Maryland and they are GREAT! These cute girls are my beginning cloggers. They did awesome as well!
This is my intermediate class. I had a cute mother/daughter combo and some first and second timers to clogging in the class. I loved being able to perform with them - it makes the show so much more fun to be at!

My family and I attended a fun get together after the show last night and had a great time socializing and saying goodbye. It is so bittersweet when you are moving away. It didn't take a lot of convincing from the parents to talk me in to arranging to come back every so often to teach a weekend workshop. Hopefully this fall we'll have our first one!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun opportunity for you! I wish I could've seen the show. I'm sure you did awesome! Cute pictures!

Brooke said...

How fun Lisa! You look great... I'm glad you're still dancing.