Monday, January 19, 2015

Chop Chop

I have been wanting a change for awhile now and with the weight loss I've been finally having you would think that is enough, but nope I want more. I decided to chop my hair off. I have been letting it grow since I stopped radiation on April 2, 2012. I had two hair trims since then to help the hair grow out a little better. One of my friends I met through my Bunko group works at a salon and so we made an appointment and she cut off 10 inches for me. I love the final result! Of course I saved my ponytail. Who knows if I'll ever need it again. Habit. : )

 I didn't tell my family and showed up to our family party that next Sunday night with my new short locks. It's fun to swish my hair around my face. Much faster to get ready. Aubrey actually yelled at me when I picked her up from school that day. Poor girl has all the hair in the family again. My hair grows so fast that I'm sure it'll be back in a ponytail by the time the school year is over.

 And my husband can have a nice unicorn Mohawk look!
 I get a lot of folks asking me what Cody thinks of it. He doesn't really mind what I do with my hair. He used to joke, as long as I don't buzz it, but then we shared buzz haircuts for a few months, but that wasn't my choice! The Balderwoods were a cute couple!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

That's great, I can't believe how fast your hair grows!!

Marisa said...

That's great, I can't believe how fast your hair grows!!