Monday, December 15, 2014

Halloween 2014

We didn't follow any family theme this year for Halloween. I let the kids pick whatever they wanted and I bought all costumes online weeks in advance. Tucker picked a candy cane and I found this gem on Oriental Trading for $10. Score! I should pull it out this week for the holidays.
Blake went with a dinosaur, but he got called a dragon over and over.
 Cole is a cute penguin and Aubrey, along with every other girl is Elsa.

 Cody decided to dress up and borrowed one of my cancer wigs and is Axl Rose, so last minute I threw together my black apparel and a witch hat. We left town since Cody was off work and the kids were off school and visited Grandparents and ate dinner with the Calderwoods and trick or treated with Grandpa Mickey in Sandy.


 There was an amazing sunset that I managed to capture a picture of. The kids missed tricking with their friends, but they each came home with loads of candy and were happy!
 Tucker's class at school had to create a book report pumpkin that looked like the main character of their book. He chose the Diary of the Wimpy Kid. I don't know much about the book, but this is his pumpkin. We didn't carve any pumpkins this year.We bought them and displayed them on our front porch until they started to get old and then threw them in the field next door.


0 comments: