Thursday, May 8, 2014

Easter Sunday

We just had some ward boundary changes in our stake and now have 1:00-4:00 church instead of the 9-12 we've had the last couple years. Makes for long mornings. My kids are early risers and were ready by 8:30 for 9 church. We made Easter very low key this year. Easter baskets sat on the couch and no hidden eggs. Ba humbug, but Grandma had a hunt for them later. No new Easter clothes, but I tried to dress them up cute in what they already had. The sun was very bright.
 Every fall when I pull out the dead weeds and flowers I think I've killed my bleeding hearts. They come back year after year.
 Little munchkins.
 Easter egg hunt at the Calderwoods.
 We thought Tucker would find all the eggs first, but Blake ended up with the most in his bag.
We are grateful for our Savior and the Atonement in our lives daily.

0 comments: