Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sparkly ears!

Aubrey has been asking to get her ears pierced for awhile now. I had to wait until I was 8, so at first I thought I'd make her wait until then, but Cody thought she could get them earlier, so we told her for her 5th birthday. Well, Cody's sister got engaged and asked Aubrey to be her flower girl - and I couldn't resist and we got her ears pierced at Claire's the day before the wedding.
 I prepared Aubrey by telling her that it would probably hurt like a shot for a second and then the pain would go away. She did awesome and didn't even flinch! They have such cute studs for little girls now. She chose sparkly flowers. They do look adorable on her. My only problem is she keeps going through my earrings deciding which dangling ones she wants. Probably not for a long time little girl!
 After getting her ears pierced we picked Cody up from work and headed down to Salt Lake for the rehearsal dinner. I think we ate at the Olive Garden? My mind is drawing a blank. Oh well, we practiced for the wedding and went out to eat. (Trevor, Mickey, Chris, Kristin, Chris's parents).
 Having way too much fun coloring and eating!

0 comments: