Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Year's Resolution Completed

I played in my first piano recital in about 15 years the Monday before Thanksgiving. I was in Mexico for the May recital, so this was my chance to complete my goal. I practiced my piece tons and still managed to mess up. Oh well, maybe someday I'll perform the piano without a mistake. If you come over to my house I could probably play it perfectly. It's those jitters! I played All of Me by Jon Schmidt.
 Tucker played Shoo Fly and did awesome! That kid doesn't know what it means to be nervous.
 Heather also has started taking lessons and was in the recital too. Now my Dad can be so proud that he has 3 posterity still taking lessons. Go Dad!
Oh and Aubrey has been begging me to take lessons from Grandpa. I keep telling her that she can start when she's 5 - but maybe I should start her now while she's "begging"!
(Videos to come - gotta get them off Cody's phone)

0 comments: