Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Christmas!

We had 9:00am church on Christmas Day, but that was no problem for our little family. Tucker was in our room at 6:15 all ready to go. We made him wait 15 minutes until our alarms went off. We woke up Aubrey and Blake, took the stairs picture and then let them loose!
 Santa brought Tucker a kids digital camera. Aubrey received a La La Loopsy doll, Cole a light up razor scooter and Blake a sit and scoot toy. Cody received his gun safe as a combo birthday/Christmas present and I just got my new awesome sewing/embroidery machine.

 Tucker is obsessed with Angry Birds on our Kindle Fire and Cody's phone. I found an Angry Birds game and bought it for him.
 Blake pretty much wandered around picking up candy and eating it. It was cute at the moment but the sugar high hit him at church and he was terrible!
 Aubrey loves to watch me sew, so I bought her a mini sewing machine. Now we can sew together. She can become my little slave worker. Muahahahaha!
 Tuckers stash!
 Yum. More Hershey kisses.
 After presents and breakfast we got the kids in their church clothes and took our annual Christmas photo.
 Silly faces picture worked much better. ; )
 After church we headed down to Cody's parents for more presents, food and company. Mickey and Cerola both received snorkeling gear as well. (Cody's parents, my parents and Carson and Marisa and us are all going on the Mexico trip).
 The newlyweds.
 And there I am. I took all the pictures the past couple days and decided I needed to be in one. : )
We all had a great Christmas and the fun continues each day as the kids play with their gifts.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

You look so great. What a fun Christmas, I just love the picture of your kiddos all dressed up and ready for church!

Okay, and I have to ask you... does the sewing machine you bought for Aubrey work well? We got Laylah one and it only does a topstitch?! It was so dumb! It was more complicated than a regular sewing machine because you had to tie a knot at the end of each line of stitches. We took it back. Just wondering if yours is the same, because if yours is better, maybe we should get her that one instead? Let me know.