Thursday, May 26, 2011

School's out for the summer!

Aubrey had her last day of school on Tuesday. Next year she'll be in pre-k at Sunshine Circle. Aubrey LOVES school and had a fabulous teacher this year. It was Tucker's teacher from last year so we knew she was great. The school is awesome because they allowed me to drop off Aubrey, Tucker and our neighbor girl Kali all at Aubrey's start time. Tucker and Aubrey were in Miss Sherrilynn's class last year so she didn't mind having them for 30 minutes. It saved me from sitting in the parking lot waiting for classes to start. I carpooled with Kali's Mom so I only had to drop off and pick up Aubrey.
 Aubrey's class had a little spring sing for parents where they sang songs and shared what they had learned throughout the year. I'm learning as a parent that each child is definitely different. Tucker caught on a lot quicker than Aubrey did, but he was also 4 already when he started preschool the first year. Aubrey is learning and doing well, and I have to realize that I can't compare them.

0 comments: