Sunday, May 15, 2011

Food, bath, Mother's Day, soccer, and Easter - or should I just say Catch Up?

For those of you that haven't ever done Bountiful Baskets, this is some of the yummy goodness you get for $16.50. Not a bad deal, it's fresh, cheap and you pick it up locally.
 Blake now sits up well enough that I can have my 3 boys in the tub together. I love those boys!
 Me and my posse on Mother's Day.
 I finally ordered some labels for my towels and crayon rolls and am loving them. It makes me feel all professional. : )

 
Tucker is playing spring soccer and doing great! He's improved tons from his first week and has scored goals at his last 2-3 games. The season was supposed to end yesterday, but because of rainy spring weather he has 2 makeup games this week. Go #49!

 Heather, Dan and Ethan came down for Easter weekend and came to a game with us. It was windy and freezing but I know Tucker appreciated the support.
 
Heather and I took the kids down the street to an Easter Egg hunt. It was great because it was small and the kids received tons of eggs. Cole only really cared about the dinosaur.
 Cute Aubrey on Easter eating her strawberry shortcake. We had Cody's parents and my whole family, including grandparents up for Easter dinner. It was fun to see everyone and celebrate together.
 Ethan and Heather.
 Aubrey and Halle playing dress up and tea party.
 Super Blake.
 Crazy boys - Parker, Tucker and Cole
I think I'm finally caught up now, just in time for Cody and me to fly off to Mexico and make more memories. Cody had his day of free dentistry yesterday at work and Tuesday morning we are taking the staff to Puerto Vallarta for 6 days. We can't wait for some relaxing time in the sun!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Your new labels look great! It was fun seeing the pictures of the cousins together on Easter. I hope you guys have a fun time on your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!