Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Annual Grant Family Snowmobiling Party

We were able to play in the gorgeous sunny weather all weekend. My Mom's side of the family gets together every year for fun in the snow. Even my relatives from Texas fly up to be a part of it. The weather was perfect and sunny and not freezing (unlike today's high of 9 degrees!)

 We played snowmobile Frisbee which is a blast. My cousin Jared would stand in the middle of the field and as you approached on the snowmobile he would send it flying and the goal was to take off on the snowmobile and catch the Frisbee before it hit the ground. It was so fun!
 (Britney, Loren, Kyle, Haley, Lindsey, Alisha, and Robyn - cousins)
 Tubing. This was a blast as well. You get whipped around and have to try so hard to hold on and not fall off.

 My cute baby Blake.
 After the cabin we invited my cousin Loren and his girlfriend Britney to our house for dinner. We also took them to the Ice Castles. On our way home we saw 2 mountain lions. It was awesome! They were between Francis and Jordanelle on the right. Of course they ran away before I could get my camera out. We have now seen 3 mountain lions since moving to Midway. Not bad considering you usually never see them.

0 comments: