Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pics of the Kids

We've almost made it through the first week! Not too bad yet considering we haven't spent an entire day with just our family. Extended family is a wonderful thing. : )

So, I thought it was hard to get 2 kids to sit still for a picture, 3 is going to be impossible! Just a cute picture of our little guy!
Tucker adores Cole and is so gentle with him. When he wants to hold him he sits on the couch and grabs a pillow to put on his lap. They he gently touches his head and cheeks. So cute! I'm glad that they have this kind of a relationship already.
Looking at his Daddy!
Cole is a good little baby so far. I'm not sure what newborn isn't! He sleeps a ton, eats well, poops well and is so cute when he is awake and stares at you with his little eyes.

12 comments:

Craig and Erin said...

Congrats you guys! We are so thrilled for your new addition, new business, and being closer to home! Happy Day

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.(and terrifying for me to even THINK of! 3!!!!)
I am glad things went so well, and that you are surrounded by helpers. lots of love
oxoxo

Unknown said...

Cute kids that is for sure! Glad cole is being a good baby so far!

Nicole said...

Congrats on the new baby! Great name too!! So lucky you had such an easy delivery, i am crossing my fingers!!

Jenks Family said...

I told you 3 was a killer, it really did me in. Have fun with it it will get easier.

Marisa said...

He really looks a lot like Aubrey when she was a baby! My kids are going to love him! For the record, Trey was a very difficult newborn, but fortunately we have had 2 normal, healthy babies since then!

Russell said...

In the last picture of this post, you can only see a very small part of Cody's face as he holds Cole, but in that very small part you can just see the pride beaming off off Cody!! What a proud Papa. Congrats guys.
Now you are one up on Laurel and I. Better go.......Laurel! can you come in here..........

Leah and Mike said...

What cute pictures!! You little guys is so dang tiny - I tend to forget how small they are at first!!

Carson Calderwood said...

Nice, you got a good boy pooper this time.

Train Gang said...

He is SO handsome! We are in awe of your family. I love a happy labor story. Also can I comment on the baby belly? HIVE FIVE for no stretch marks!!!

The Gibson's said...

i wish having babies was that easy for me. I am glad you have a healthy little boy. I think children are the treasures of the world. Hope to see you soon.

Angela Hill said...

He is precious!!! I can't believe you have 3 of those!!!! Congratulations!!!