Sunday, February 8, 2009

The comparison pictures

I've had some people ask to see comparison pictures of the kids. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those mom's that puts my kids in the exact same pose or outfit to get those "same" shots. Instead, you get 3 pictures of each kid. It starts with Cole, then Aubrey and ends with Tucker. Looking at the pictures I can't really tell who looks like who. I think they are each a good mix of Cody and me. Most people have mentioned that Cole looks like Aubrey. I guess that could be true.










As a random side note, last week we bought a piano! I'm so excited to have it. Although if you live in Maryland and are considering a piano, even though you'll have to move it, you'll probably get one for free on Craigslist or in the Pennysaver. Utah just doesn't give away things for free. We still got a good deal, and my dad is a piano teacher and tuner, so I've got the hookups, but if you want a free piano, buy out of state!

5 comments:

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Those babies are all darling. Unique in their own little way. I always get something different from people when they look at my kids. They never say the boys look alike, but they all say "Oh he looks just like you..." pointing to Liam. The next day, "That one looks just like you..." Pointing to Owen. So maybe they are a good mix too?
Congrats on the new baby, home, office and piano!

dan and audrey said...

you just have beautiful children no matter who they look like! there are definately similarities and some differences too! but all so so cute!(:

Carson Calderwood said...

did you get an upright, digital, baby grand, or concert grand!?

Lisa said...

My dad was pushing us to get a baby grand, but we told him an upright was all we needed for now. We need to make sure we are really going to play it before we go bigger!

The Gibson's said...

They all look like brothers and sister to me. Not like my boys they don't look alike at all