Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm coming back for...

PORTRAITS OF IRELAND
Hey all my Maryland friends! I'm flying back to Baltimore March 12-15th to perform in this amazing Irish dance production by the Teelin Irish Dance Company. The show is on Saturday, March 14th at the Weinberg Center for the Arts in Frederick at 3:00pm. If you decide to come to the show let me know so that I can see you after! I'd love to see as many of you as possible (I'll be going to the Hampstead Ward for church). Cole and I will be staying with the Shumway's and Huff's so hopefully we can catch up. See you all soon!

11 comments:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

You're crazy! Didn't you JUST have a baby! You are so amazing!

Deon said...

Yay!! Can't wait! If we can go to the program, I'll try to let you know...if I can remember!!

Becky said...

How fun! I'll see if I can make it. I was bummed I missed it last year. It'll be fun to see you!

Starley Family said...

I have to second that, You're crazy! Didn't you JUST have a baby! You are so amazing! and add Way to go Lisa!

Treasure Valley Family said...

Oh how fun. I am so sad I will be in Utah. Man first I am missing out on River dance and now this. Have fun.

Mily said...

That's awesome Lisa! ARe you one of the girls in the pic?

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you guys last weekend. Good luck on the performance. Next time I have a kid I'm going to try to be more active before and after so I don't feel as yucky as I have in the past. Nancy

Lisa said...

Emily, nope I'm not one of the girls. I actually don't do Irish dance, I'm a clogger. Those girls are just multitalented and do both. : )

Tiffany said...

I'd love to see you when you come. Let me know when you're at Lis's and I could stop by. Are you bringing the baby?

Jeremy Skinner said...

lisa,

we need to go to lunch while you are here. it will be good to see you.

hannah

Tiffany said...

I'm totally bummed cause I just realized we'll be in Florida while you're here. I'm excited for Disney World, but sad that we'll miss you.