Thursday, December 18, 2008

3 Things

#1 I finally completed baby boy's blanket today. I bought the fabric back in July and was so excited when we found out we were actually having a boy. Who was I going to make it for if we didn't? I have been working on it back and forth on our drives to and from Utah. Now the little guy can come! (Of course, he still needs to wait a few more weeks so that we can move and get settled!)
#2 I guess with the more kids you have, you don't care as much or don't take the time to do the belly shots. Here I am today at almost 34 weeks. This afternoon I had my last doctor's appointment in Colorado and was pleasantly surprised at my total weight gain for this pregnancy. Hopefully it will help with taking it off afterward. I'm flying to Maryland 6 weeks after baby is born to dance with my studio in their annual big show. I don't really want to be the fat dancer on stage. : )
#3 Lastly, we signed the lease for the house we are going to rent today! We are thrilled with the way things have worked out for us these past couple months. From obtaining the totally unexpected and buying the perfect practice for us in Utah of all places, to renting this house for an incredible deal and we'll have the option to buy it later on. Our countdown is 10 days now!

Those are the big 3 things of the day, but I thought I'd leave you with 3 more fun pictures of where we get to live. We aren't living in Park City - we have chosen to live in the Heber Valley where housing is a LOT more affordable. Midway to be exact for you Utahans that know the area.
Tucker will love being close to the Heber Creeper.

This is the view Cody will have from his dental practice. It doesn't get much better than that!

18 comments:

Becky said...

#1 That is such a cute blanket! I love the pattern.
#2 How fun that you are coming back! We'll have to throw you a big party or something!
#3 LOVE the house! I can't believe you get to move to Utah! LUCKY!

Deon said...

All I can say is WoW and Wow and Wow! I love the blankie - and the house, and you look adorable. Maybe we will get to see you when you come out to MD...

Amber said...

So excited for you guys! Looks like everything is going well. I love the quilt. Hats off to you for getting it done. I haven't even started one yet. I think I am waiting to get in gear until after Christmas. But I better hurry. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Unknown said...

You're moving to Midway! I love Midway! Mark and I were commenting just last summer when we were staying in TSM's house up there (you got that reference, right?) how nice it would be to live there. Not too far from anything but quiet nonetheless! Oh, and darling blanket! When will you officially be "here" (in Utah)?

Unknown said...

very cute blanket! I think i would rather live in midway too! Much more affordable im sure! you are looking super cute with that pregnant belly!

Susan said...

I really am so excited for you guys! What a great house and what a beautiful place you'll have to live! Good luck with the upcoming Christmas/baby/moving craziness. :)

Maquel said...

I love your new house! It looks really awesome! Midway is such an awesome place. I can't wait to visit you!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

yea for the house...awesome blanket! as for the train...hope tucker likes the heber creeper more than easton...excited to see you! yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! and p.s...you suck cause your house is awesome!

ang said...

cute blanket, cute belly, and cute house! how fun that you will be so close!! glad that everything is working out so well for you guys!

Laurel said...

I love Midway. My grandparents lived there for years and helped start up Swiss Days! Looks like you can host the next family reunion at your new house!! Congrats on everything!

dan and audrey said...

that blanket looks great! I can't believe you did most of it by hand. we will definately need to spend some time together once you guys get settled in, how about a craft day? sounds fun right?! your house looks so cute and new! I love midway. goodluck with everything and have a safe move!

Elizabeth Checchio said...

Such a fabulous blanket! You are so talented! The house looks beautiful, and it sounds like things are working out wonderfully. You look absolutely fantastic! I am so impressed. I am sure you will be back to your skinny minny self in time for your recital.
Happy Holidays~

lucy said...

You and the house are so darn cute! Glad things are working out for you.

Joe, D.D.S. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leah and Mike said...

Cute blanket, cute belly, cute house!! Can't wait to see you guys :) I can't wait for you to live here so that you can make me crafty :) I want to make cute blankets and bags like you!

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pulver Palooza said...

Wow, to big moves in one year. It will be good to have you back in /utah.

AJ said...

Heber Valley is nice. Jayne's parents want to retire there.