Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fun with Grandma

It's always fun when grandparents come to town. My mom has been spoiling the kids like a good Grandma should. Aubrey received an early birthday present that she absolutely loves! You know you'll always get something the kids like when you take them to Toys 'R Us. This morning we decided to go to Pump It Up. Aubrey wasn't a huge fan of the slide.

Tucker sure loves it though! This picture reminds me of how much I love my camera!
Tucker is trying to kick Aubrey out of the car.
I think my mom has developed some new muscles since being here. Tucker had to dunk the ball, over and over and over.
He's a pretty agile kid. I remember when I first took him to Pump It Up. He definitely couldn't climb up this wall, in fact I had a hard time getting over (I think I was 8 months pregnant though.)
We've been having a blast the past few days and my mom decided to stay the rest of the weekend. Hurray!
Cody's interview went really well in Spokane yesterday. He was able to stay with our friends Rob and Katie Leale. They graduated from dental school last May and have been great in passing along all the helpful info that I would otherwise have to research. Cody had time to check out some areas where we potentially will buy a house. I can't believe that the "end" is so near! We'll be gone in 3 months! It's crazy!

Oh and as an FYI, I'm doing really well. Tomorrow I can resume "normal" activities. Only one of my incisions hurts, and that's only sometimes. I saw my doctor yesterday and they are healing just the way they should.

8 comments:

Clark and Liesel said...

Hooray! Glad you are on the mend!

AJ said...

What happened to the Idaho job in Coeur D'Alene?

Lisa said...

Idaho job is still a good option, but the job he just flew out to interview for is a great option. It's to be a partner vs. an associate.

Tristina said...

Glad to hear you are doing well! We are still planning to bring you meals - even though your mom will still be in town :-)

I lost my cell phone charger and my phone is dead - so if you need anything give me a call at home or send me an e-mail.

AJ said...

Gotcha.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

We have a place like that here called Bouncin off the Walls and Easton loves it!! I am glad you are doing good...it was fun to catch up with your mom the other day. I hope your performance goes good this weekend!! Call me next week sometime if you have time!

Lisa said...

It looks like Tucker is in kid heaven. What a fun idea! I need to find something like that around here. It would help Kenna get out some of her energy.

Emily Norby said...

Lisa - you have the cutest kids ever, and they have the coolest grandma ever.

I enjoy keeping up with you via the blog. Good luck during the next few months!

Emily Norby