Monday, July 18, 2016

Happy 6th birthday Blake!

Blake is our 7-11 birthday. Born on July 11th. I can't believe my youngest is already six years old. He's such a sweet and gentle boy. I asked what he wanted for dinner that Sunday and he said 'spaghetti and corn on the cob'. Simple enough to make. I also baked an orange cake (his favorite color) for him, and then after he blew out the candles we enjoyed some cake and ice cream. It wasn't quite as elaborate or fancy of a cake as Lisa could make, but I don't really have the time to do something that grand, so it was just a regular rectangular cake for this dude this year. He didn't seem to mind though. He mostly got a bunch of legos for his birthday. 

The next day on his actual birthday we headed up Snake Creek Canyon after I got home from work for some more four wheeling. I had asked him what he wanted to do on his birthday and he said he wanted to go four wheeling and eat some sushi. What a cool kid.

0 comments: