Tuesday, October 2, 2012

BYU vs Hawaii

I purchased a Cosmo Kids Club membership for my kids a couple months back when there was a City Deal for $25. It included a tshirt, 4 football tickets and 8 basketball tickets, plus whoever is wearing the shirt can get into volleyball and soccer games for free. I mainly bought it for the football tickets. We chose the BYU/Hawaii game to attend.
 Cody's brother bought one too and I picked it up for him and got us seats fairly close together. Carson and two of his boys flew into town last Thursday for the weekend. I let Tucker miss 1/2 day of school on Friday and all of us drove down to Provo. Cody's dad didn't know they were here so we surprised him at lunch at Burger Supreme.
I don't know how to turn my videos upright. Sorry!
After we ate we went over to campus to walk/shop around the bookstore. It's been 10 years since I began school at BYU. Cody and I were dating and got married while we were there.
 My cute cousin Lindsey is a sophomore there and she met up with us on the quad.
 Cody and I played around with the panorama settings on our cell phones. This is the best I could get. We had a fun afternoon/evening with family and visiting our alma mater.
Cody and his parents

2 comments:

Marisa said...

That video is SO awesome, thank you so much for taking it so I could see the surprise!!

Tiffany said...

We were there, too! Wish I'd known you guys would be there, and we could have met up for dinner or something. How are you doing lately?