Friday, April 15, 2011

LittleLisaLulu

For those of you that aren't on facebook I thought I'd let you know that I finally opened up my own Etsy shop. You can find me at www.littlelisalulu.etsy.com. My friend Emily helped me design my logo and I finally added some items and was off and running. Completely surprising to me I had my first sale 2 days into it. I was stoked! It's been 3 weeks now and I've had 5 sales. Not bad. Of course I would love more, so I'm spreading the word to my blogging friends. If you ever need a baby gift, a gift for yourself, your kids, someone else's kids, etc, head over to my shop and find something you'll love. If you live close by (Utah) then give me a call or send me an email and we can do a sale straight through me so that you can save on shipping. It's taken me a little bit to figure out my shipping fees, and unfortunately they are a bit high because it really does cost at least that much to mail a towel. It's not like Cody will be able to quit his day job or anything, but I'm glad that I can make a bit of money doing something I love. Oh and for all of you that are wondering when I ever find time to sew with 4 little kids - I do. They do go to school and take naps! I still have my www.littlelisalulu.blogspot.com, so you can always visit there as well to see what I've been up to. I'm hoping to gain a fan base and do a giveaway or two this summer, so come visit me and add me to your reader!

0 comments: