Monday, March 9, 2009

Ski day and more

The other day Lisa went in to get Aubrey after her nap and this is what she saw:
Aubrey had put her pants on her arms like a jacket, silly girl.

Also, here is a cute picture of Cole being a happy baby.


Today Lisa and I used up a couple of the free passes I got from a patient of mine. We went up to Deer Valley, and the snow was falling hard all day. We had so much powder, it was amazing.
As we pulled up to the Gondola, we got front row parking right next to the lodge. I love having every other Friday and Monday off- no crowds to fight with.

Here we are sitting next to each other on the Gondola.

This was Lisa's first time in three years and it was nice for her to shake off the rust.


I always enjoy skiing with Lisa, look at that smile!


I thought this was a cool picture of Lisa in front of the Silver Lake Lodge with the blizzard going on around us. When you were out of the wind, it was a very enjoyable storm.
It was a very fun day skiing with powder galore. I couldn't believe how soft the snow was for skiing in March. It was very far from being a "spring skiing" day. Have I mentioned how much I love my job and where we live? It's been quite the blessing for us.
oh, p.s.- the bank accepted our offer on the house and we will be moving in the first week of April. It will be the easiest move ever because we are moving directly across the cul-de-sac we are currently in. No need for a moving truck with this move. Hooray!

11 comments:

Kevin said...

Thats cool you guys got out to go play. I was wondering if you were going to make it. Today would have been a sweet powder day!

Marisa said...

I'm so excited that you got that gorgeous house!!! Aubrey looks adorable in that picture!

Brian and Becca said...

YOur husband writes such cute things about you, he's a keeper! that pic with the pant on Aubrey's arm is adorable, love the piggy tails.

Ruth Worthington said...

I am so happy to hear that you are all doing so well and happy! The kids are so cute - its awesome to see them! Congrats on getting the house, we are excited for you!

Unknown said...

sounds like lots of fun! Im sure you enjoyed some you time with no kids! glad to hear the you got the house congrats! Have fun moving! and hopefully that last time in many years~! lol

Amber said...

Sounds like you guys are doing good. Looks like an awesome ski day. I am glad that Lisa got to go and didn't let Cody have all the fun :)!

Leah and Mike said...

Yay!! Congrats on the house. Can't wait to come see it!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Congrats on the move!!! That snow looks...cold.

Aaron and Melissa said...

You guys are too cute! I am glad this move will be much easier for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of your new house. Congrats!!!

The Gibson's said...

good luck with the move and I only wish I knew how to ski :)

Nicole said...

looks like so much fun, funny you guys are skiing and we are going to the beach ! Mike totally misses utah winters..........