Thursday, December 17, 2015

Tucker Pheasant Hunting

On Saturday November 14th my dad had the opportunity to go pheasant hunting up by Tremonton. A vendor he uses at work offered to take him and some guests hunting. Unfortunately for me I came down with a nasty stomach bug after coming home from Washington DC. I was in bad shape, so we sent Tucker to go have a great hunting day with his grandpa.

I have some great memories of pheasant hunting with my dad while I was growing up. I was excited for Tucker to build some of the same memories.  

They had a very successful day, and the weather was perfect for a fall hunt. Tucker even shot his first pheasant all by himself. That single shot 410 is a great little gun for him. The smile on his face says it all.



While I am sad that I wasn't able to go along with them, I was super happy that Tucker and my dad had such a fun day together.

0 comments: